Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals - Pets Welcome!
Please Note: Quick Search to the right searches all properties not just pet friendly!
888-669-7853 or Book Online
Be sure to check out our Bargains & Specials page for available discounts!
Looking for a Pet Friendly Vacation Rental Home or Condo in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina?
Don't leave Fido at home! Bring them to the beach to enjoy your family vacation with you! They are part of the family, shouldn't they be a part of your family vacation?
Call and speak with one of our professionally trained vacation specialists to find your perfect pet friendly Home or Condo. Call now, as our Pet Friendly Accommodations are limited and often fill up quickly!
Elliott Beach Rentals has a number of pet friendly vacation rentals including pet friendly homes & condos. We look forward to greeting your entire family in North Myrtle Beach for your next spectacular vacation!
Some of our pet friendly vacation rental homes and condos require a fully refundable pet security deposit. Be sure to ask your vacation specialist for each pet friendly properties policies.
Take a moment and read the following suggestions. This is a list of items that may be useful during your vacation. Please be a responsible pet owner – this means that pets should always be picked up after and pet hair should be removed from the Property prior to departure. Please observe the rules set forth and do not allow pets to sleep on rental property bedding or furniture.
When packing for your trip you might need:
- Veterinarian's documents for your pet
- Your pet should be micro-chipped and/or wearing a collar with your information on it
- Your carrier or crate, complete with identification
- A leash and an extra collar. Make sure your pet isn't wearing a choke collar of any kind.
- In the car-extra sheets or an old blanket for under the carrier
- A couple of sheets to cover furniture and/or the bed at your destination
- A blanket or cushion from your pets' home bedding
- A container of your pets' food. If your pet eats a common food and you know that it is available, you need not bring a whole bag (don't forget a can opener and spoon)
- Of course, your pets food and water dish and a portable water container for traveling to your destination
- Backpack for your dog if you plan to be hiking or walking
- Their favorite chew toys
- Grooming supplies such as a comb or brush
- Good suggestions: bring along baby wipes as they are great for keeping paws clean and for clean up of any accidents.
- Trash bags and waste removal bags. This is North Myrtle Beach City law/ordinance
- Disinfectant and carpet cleaner
- Pet medication
- Flashlight for late night walks
- First aid kit for humans and pets
- Kind Care Animal Hospital
3357 Highway 9E
Little River, SC
843-272-8121 or 843-399-5803
- Seaside Animal Care Animal Emergency Hospital
9256 Beach Dr SW
910-399-5803 or 843-445-9797
- St Francis Animal Hospital
2229 Highway 17
Little River, SC
- Animal Hospital of North Myrtle Beach, P.A.
2501 Hwy. 17 South
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
ABOVE ALL, BRING A RELAXED ATTITUDE. THIS SHOULD BE FUN FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR PET.
Please remember to follow the laws and ordinances of the City of North Myrtle Beach
regarding hours that dogs are allowed on the beach and the leash laws.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!