Pet Friendly Vacation Rentals - Pets Welcome!
Looking for a Pet Friendly Vacation Rental Home or Condo in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina?
Elliott Beach Rentals is one of the most family-friendly property-management companies in North Myrtle Beach and family-friendly to us, often means pet-inclusive. We feature many pet-friendly vacation homes and condos located near and along the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. Why even consider finding a kennel for the furry love of your life when these spectacular pet friendly vacation rentals welcome your pet to vacation with your family?
Please check our list of rentals and note that some of these amazing pet friendly vacation rental homes and condominiums do require a fully refundable pet security deposit upon arrival. Feel free to ask your vacation specialist for the pet friendly property policy when booking your next vacation stay in charming North Myrtle Beach. Pet friendly accommodations are limited and may fill up rather quickly so be sure to call immediately and let us help plan your most perfect getaway to the North Myrtle Beach area with your pet.
Imagine the fun time you will have when you book a vacation with Elliott Beach Rentals where pets can be included with your reservations. Walk daily with your dog along the chalky white seashores and splash in the rolling ocean waves. The photos will be endless as well as the memories. We ask all guests to be sure and take a moment to read the rules that apply to our pet friendly policy. Please always be a responsible guest and remember to pick up after your furry friend and remove all hair prior to your vacation departure. Elliott Beach Rentals is known for neatness and cleanliness which you will appreciate when arriving at your vacation rental property near the Atlantic Ocean.
Take a moment and read the following suggestions. This is a list of items that may be useful during your vacation. Please be a responsible pet owner – this means that pets should always be picked up after and pet hair should be removed from the Property prior to departure. Please observe the rules set forth and do not allow pets to sleep on rental property bedding or furniture.
When packing for your trip you might need:
- Veterinarian's documents for your pet
- Your pet should be micro-chipped and/or wearing a collar with your information on it
- Your carrier or crate, complete with identification
- A leash and an extra collar. Make sure your pet isn't wearing a choke collar of any kind.
- In the car-extra sheets or an old blanket for under the carrier
- A couple of sheets to cover furniture and/or the bed at your destination
- A blanket or cushion from your pets' home bedding
- A container of your pets' food. If your pet eats a common food and you know that it is available, you need not bring a whole bag (don't forget a can opener and spoon)
- Of course, your pets food and water dish and a portable water container for traveling to your destination
- Backpack for your dog if you plan to be hiking or walking
- Their favorite chew toys
- Grooming supplies such as a comb or brush
- Good suggestions: bring along baby wipes as they are great for keeping paws clean and for clean up of any accidents.
- Trash bags and waste removal bags. This is North Myrtle Beach City law/ordinance
- Disinfectant and carpet cleaner
- Pet medication
- Flashlight for late night walks
- First aid kit for humans and pets
Kind Care Animal Hospital
3357 Highway 9E
Little River, SC
843-272-8121 or 843-399-5803
Seaside Animal Care Animal Emergency Hospital
9256 Beach Dr SW
910-399-5803 or 843-445-9797
St Francis Animal Hospital
2229 Highway 17
Little River, SC
Animal Hospital of North Myrtle Beach, P.A.
2501 Hwy. 17 South
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
ABOVE ALL, BRING A RELAXED ATTITUDE. THIS SHOULD BE FUN FOR YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR PET.
Please remember to follow the laws and ordinances of the City of North Myrtle Beach regarding hours that dogs are allowed on the beach and the leash laws. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!